SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Introducing the Blog Pretty eBook!


If you haven't heard the news over at Flip And Style...
I have launched an eBook!

Blog Pretty is a 98 page eBook for all the bloggers out there who want to take their blog to the next level. It was created to inspire, motivate and assist you on your path to blogging success and to give you the guidance you might need to go from beginner blogger to standout star. It covers an array of topics including:

  • Branding
  • Blog Design
  • Photography
  • Social Media
  • Marketing
  • Brand Connections
  • Making Money

Throughout the book I share my personal blogging experience with valuable advice, social media tips and the little things I do that I believe, make a big difference. Whether you've just started your blog or you've been blogging for a while and don't know what to do next, you should find a lot of the info very helpful! 


I've also created the ultimate Plan Pretty blog planner which has 28 blog planning pages for you to print out in your preferred A4 or A5 size. These printables are FREE with your purchase of the Blog Pretty eBook!
When it comes to running a successful blog, planning is so important. Not only do you need to consistently smash out the post ideas, you also need to keep track of your traffic, following, income, expenses and more! This is where a blog planner is handy... I've designed it specifically for bloggers with pages covering every way of planning you could need for the year. I've already printed one out for myself!

Plan Pretty blog planner printables
Blog Pretty eBook for bloggers

I hope you love the eBook and I can't wait to hear what you think :)

BLOG PRETTY EBOOK

1 comment :

  1. I cannot wait to get my hands on this! :D super excited!!!

    ReplyDelete