SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Office Decor Inspiration | Modern Femme

Modern Femme Office Decor Inspiration

Starting off a new office decor inspiration series with a "Modern Femme" look. Bold, striking and classy mixing splashes of pretty blush with monochrome shades and silver finishes.

Firstly, I have to mention the clock in the top left. It's called the Femme Modern Wall Clock by a homewares brand I love called Art Club Concept. All of their designs are so unique and eye-catching, yet still covering all the interior trends we love. I thought the colour was the perfect shade for this interior theme.

The framed wall art in the top right is a stunning piece by Adairs, another one of my go-to locations for new homewares. I can imagine how brilliant a whole wall of framed images would look behind a desk in a modern office space. You can soften the entire look and up the femininity with a beautiful bouquet of light pink peonies.

The desk, chair and rug are from Overstock, a website I only just discovered yesterday. I spent way too long going through all the pieces they have, the prices are almost too good to be true. If you have any experience shopping from this website please let me know!

And lastly, a designer bag I can't get enough of - the Saint Laurent Sac De Jour. So luxe, work appropriate yet still versatile enough in shape and design to carry throughout the day for any occasion. Definitely on the wish list!

Question for the comments - what is your favourite item from the collage above?


1 comment :

  1. Nice ideas, These items makes your office some more beautiful. Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete